- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Stayed two nights one booked by Laterooms.com and extra night direct to keep same room. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bathroom could have..."
"Quality of Service. Positive aspects - arranged a ground floor room despite arriving late. Negative aspects -- Web site said special arrange..."
"Room was very tired and in need of a deep clean. Location excellent and price was reasonable though not so bargain cheap as to overcome the..."
"In Edinburgh for work and the jury inn did the job done. Not too pricey and you know what to expect. Friendly service, clean and functional..."
About the hotel
WINNER JURYS INN HOTEL OF THE YEAR 2011/2012 The award winning Jurys Inn is ideally located next to Waverley train station, 8 miles from Edinburgh Airport and right in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town. All 186 bedrooms feature crisp white linen, large screen TV’s and spacious bathrooms with spa toiletries. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Full Scottish breakfast and continental buffet breakfasts are served at the hotel's Infusion restaurant. Guests can enjoy the extensive seasonal menu in casual and relaxed surroundings. Guests can also benefit from an exclusive 25% discount on parking rates at New Street Car Park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Jurys Inn Edinburgh
Stayed two nights one booked by Laterooms.com and extra night direct to keep same room.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Bathroom could have been a bit cleaner, taps dirty and around mould around bath seal. Could only watch BBC because no TV remote in room. Asked reception who contacted room service to send one to room but didn't get one. There for a wedding so didn't have much time to watch TV. Check in and check out times very good. Overall good value for money.
Jurys Inn Edinburgh
Quality of Service.
Positive aspects - arranged a ground floor room despite arriving late. Negative aspects -- Web site said special arrangements were available. when I asked about these we were told it was ok to park on street as it was free to park at the weekend. When I looked on street parking spaces were either Permit holders only or metered parking which resulted in me getting up earlier than I wanted after a long day in order to pay meter. If I had taken advice at face value I'd have had a lie in and a parking fine.