- 13 guest reviews
"Great services. Ok so this is a typical old school pub with rooms above it and with that comes the standard pub smell and old carpets howeve..."
"Great price for a spacious room and good breakfast. Quiet place with helpful staff...."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the bedding and towels were fresh and clean. The rooms could do with redecorating, and a few..."
"Second time around, the welcome was as good as the first. Different room, which was spacious, well-presented and comfortable. Full breakfast..."
"Hotel was very basic , no shower screen or curtain so unable to use shower , used bath instead , bed and bedding spotless , only stayed 1 ni..."
About the hotel
It is always a pleasure to see old friends again and to welcome new visitors to our comfortable Inn with 9 newly refurbished bedrooms, enjoying the dramatic and beautiful scenery of the Ochil Hills. Set in the picturesque wee county of Clackmannanshire, Tillicoultry is close to Stirling; it's nearby to so many beauty spots and historic places of interest. For business users, "Tilly" is close to all the central belt's main towns and cities and less than an hour from Edinburgh centre and the airport.
We, along with our two close neighbours, Alva and Dollar, enjoy some of the best hillwalking routes and views in Scotland and we are always happy to cater for the hungry and homeless whilst on their Ohil Hills expeditions.
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
46% would recommend it to a friend
Could not be worse
I had read other reviews so my expectations were not high and accept the cobwebs, broken mirror and general grubbiness.
The welcome was chilly and the rooms cold neither room had any hot water. Blankets would have been useful. One radiator in my room did not work. Neither did the WiFi , TV or some of the lights. There was loud music till late and then the boiler in the corner of the room started roaring at 5.30am. We eventually found someone in the morning who was a bit the worse from the night before who provided breakfast. Followed by a search for someone to pay and let us out.
Ok so this is a typical old school pub with rooms above it and with that comes the standard pub smell and old carpets howeve...