This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Posada del Dragón is located in Cava Baja Street, at the heart of the city of Madrid, in the bohemian neighbourhood of La Latina, a place known for its Sunday market "El Rastro". This guest house has been turned into a uniquely designed hotel with 27 different rooms distributed over three floors. Each floor represents a period of Madrid, with Arabian rooms, Baroque rooms or urban rooms.
Part of the Christian Wall (dating back to the 12th century), has also been recovered, together with the original “Corrala” (dating back to 19th century). The air-conditioned rooms at the Posada del Dragón feature colourful, ultra-modern décor. Each of them is soundproofed and comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The hotel is just 100 metres from the Plaza Mayor and 200 metres from La Latina Metro Station. You can walk to the San Miguel Market in just 5 minutes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 3 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet