- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Good location well run. The manager very friendly and obliging. Nice warm comfortable room. Breakfast served by friendly staff...."
"Room was comfortable. Shower was blocked...."
"When we settled at breakfast we learned that they had charged my card for both rooms, unlike the usual practice of charging upon settlement..."
"Very clean and friendly hotel. Generous room size. Straightforward breakfast. Good local transport connections into town and the airport. Th..."
About the hotel
Lying in the heart of Edinburgh's district of Corstorphine, the Corstorphine Lodge Hotel is surrounded by its own grounds of half an acre with Victorian walled gardens; a true haven of peace and tranquility amongst the hustle and bustle of its surrounding
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Corstorphine Lodge Hotel
Good location well run.
The manager very friendly and obliging. Nice warm comfortable room. Breakfast served by friendly staff....
One night stay
Room was comfortable.
Shower was blocked....