- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We have stated many times before and as always the hotel was clean and comfortable; however we often had difficulty finding staff. At breakf..."
"Very good everything went good would stay there again..."
"I had to book a hotel for the night at very short notice back in my home town of Johnstone, following the news of my fathers health deterior..."
"No room allocated on arrival. Had to wait a short while until it had been sorted out. Large dark room had an enormous bath but no shower (ha..."
About the hotel
Having recently undergone an extensive refurbishment, The Lynnhurst Hotel combines traditional grace with modern efficiency making it Renfrewshire's new aspirational venue. Situated in a prestigious residential area the hotel enjoys a peaceful setting in beautiful landscaped gardens The Lynnhurst Hotel offers relaxed, contemporary accommodation and an extraordinary wedding venue. The hotel will retain many of the beautiful original features including spectacular stain glass windows.
Our luxurious collection of bedrooms ensures that guests enjoy the finest comfort and the ultimate in relaxation. Every guest room has been designed and finished in the highest standard and offers inspired facilities. Each room is en-suite with free wi-fi, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Whether you are joining us for business, leisure, an event or allowing us to be part of your perfect wedding day, our exceptional team will ensure that your experience is seamless. We will offer a choice of dining options from restaurant dining to light snacks and a fantastic Sunday Carvery and will we source from the best local produce. Perfectly located for Glasgow International Airport which is 5 minutes’ away, The Lynnhurst Hotel is the ideal base for visiting Glasgow City Centre, the beautiful scenery of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs and to take advantage of spectacular Ayrshire golf courses. The hotel is easily accessible by major road and rail networks with ample parking. Johnstone Railway Station is just a few hundred metres away. Guests staying at the Lynnhurst hotel are invited to use our spa & leisure facility at our sister property Bowfield hotel & country club. It is located 3. 8 miles from the Lynnhurst hotel & this service is complimentary, however own transportation is required.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 19/10/2016 to 31/12/2017 - Guests staying at the Lynnhurst Hotel have free access to the Spa & Leisure facilities at our sister Hotel, The Bowfield Hotel & Country Club based in Howwood, a 10 minute drive from the Lynnhurst The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely clean comfortable hotel but where are the staff?
We have stated many times before and as always the hotel was clean and comfortable; however we often had difficulty finding staff.
Very good everything went good would stay there again...