- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Great location lovely room however stay spoilt from noise from footpath steps adjacent to room late at night and early hours, did request a..."
"The hotel itself is in a brilliant location at the heart of the cities old town. The staff were really friendly and helpful. My room was on..."
"Well equipped accommodation in great location for old town and minutes from Waverley train station and buses/trams in Princes Street. Our ro..."
"Friendly staff with lovely room in a great location. Thoroughly recommended...."
"booked a twin beds but it's like sleeping in a sofa , it's too small !! The bathroom was nice and modern showers , toiletries were L'Occitan..."
About the hotel
Fraser Suites Edinburgh, is a sumptuous boutique hotel, boasting 75 luxurious and contemporary rooms in an enviable location. This historic building is ideally situated just off the Royal Mile, moments from Edinburgh Castle, on St Giles Street, the former Fleet Street of Scotland! Dating back to the 1800's, the property boasts superb views across Princes Street Gardens to the Firth of Forth and beyond and features bespoke art commissioned from the Edinburgh College of Art throughout. As you step through the door into the world of Frasers Hospitality, you will instantly feel welcome and at home.
Our friendly and courteous staff will ensure your stay is a memorable one, whether it’s for one night or more. You’ll be spoiled for choice between plush Classic Rooms, Luxurious Suites and Unique One Bedroom apartments with stunning views over the city. All rooms are finished with the highest quality linen and Designer Guild fabrics.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 20/12/2010 to 31/12/2019 - All customers are asked for a pre-authorisation on their cards on arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Fraser Suites Edinburgh
Great location lovely room however stay spoilt from noise from footpath steps adjacent to room late at night and early hours, did request a quite room on booking with Laterooms as I always do as I am a light sleeper, on check out did mention this however hotel said had not been informed by Laterooms.
Beautiful location, excellent staff, no breakfast!
The hotel itself is in a brilliant location at the heart of the cities old town.
The staff were really friendly and helpful. My room was on the back of the hotel on the 5th floor and didn't really have the spectacular view that I was expecting, but it was a really beautiful, high quality room. I was disappointed that breakfast was not included - considering the price of the room.