- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Cheaper and more spacious than a hotel, and barely 2 minutes from a few major Heathrow hotels. Apartment was very decently equipped, but I w..."
"Reception staff were all friendly and welcoming. Accommodation was modern and absolutely spotless. The kitchenette was perfect providing eve..."
About the hotel
BridgeStreet's Berkeley Park serviced apartments are situated in a private courtyard just off the main A4 Bath Road and minutes away from London Heathrow Airport. Just short distances away are Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Slough and Staines with good underground, bus and national rail connections. Berkeley Park is ideal for business travellers working away from home on projects and long-term assignments in the area as well as for short-term stays.
Our apartments offer much more space with 50 studios, one-bedroom and one-bedroom executive apartments all equipped to high specifications with fully fitted kitchens, bathrooms and space to relax, work and entertain. In addition all apartments have complimentary Wi-Fi Internet and washer/dryers. Some apartments also have sofabeds. All our property services are managed by the team and there is also secure car parking (additional cost). The Berkeley Park apartments have become home to international travellers working away from home who can also discover and enjoy the food, gym and facilities offered by the nearby hotels in addition to their bars and restaurant outlets. Whether you’re looking for corporate accommodation or a temporary residency, serviced apartments are a refreshing accommodation alternative, offering more space, comfort and freedom than a traditional hotel. Note - Upon check-in, a photo ID together with a valid matching credit card is required to gain access to the apartment. Guests must be of 21 years or above. Credit card will be pre-authorised for the total amount prior to the arrival day. Deposit required (£300). Car parking is charged at £10 per night.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Does the job
Cheaper and more spacious than a hotel, and barely 2 minutes from a few major Heathrow hotels.
Apartment was very decently equipped, but I w...
Excellent Value for Single Travellers
Reception staff were all friendly and welcoming.
Accommodation was modern and absolutely spotless. The kitchenette was perfect providing eve...