- 3 guest reviews
"This was excellent value for money with friendly and helpful staff. I spent a month in the UK and only 2 nights in London. These were the be..."
"This accommodation booking was very last minute and I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. Brilliant customer service, ideal for staying..."
About the hotel
The Saint James Backpackers hostel is a family-run hostel that has been accommodating global travellers in central London for over 45 years. We have just undergone a major refurbishment and now operate a range of rooms, from dormitory rooms with bunk beds through to private en-suite rooms. Stay with us at the St James Hostel and enjoy: •FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST.
A Continental Breakfast is FREE for all the guests: fruity drinks, tea and coffee, 4 types of breakfast cereals, toast with spreads (jam and peanut butter). You can also use our kitchen to cook meals outside of breakfast time and can help yourself to complementary tea and coffee any time. •Central London location (Zone 1, Earls Court) •A refurbished hostel with new beds, mattresses, furniture, bathrooms, etc. •Free Fast 100Mb WiFi •Loads of communal space, including: •Massive patio garden •Large lounge with 50'' HD TV •Two dining zones •A new modern communal kitchen •A building combining original Victorian architecture with modern amenities •An exclusive ladies-only dorm room and showers Credit cards result in a 3% surcharge and £0. 50 charge for debit cards. There is a 48 hour cancellation policy on all reservations. Any night that isn't cancelled with at least 48 hours notice will not be refunded.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 10:00 hours
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
All in all an unpleasant stay
Showers wouldn't drain, staff were nice but absent, wifi couldn't reach the room, and the room badly needed airing/deodorising
Very enjoyable stay
This was excellent value for money with friendly and helpful staff.
I spent a month in the UK and only 2 nights in London. These were the best 2 days of the trip.