- 3 guest reviews
"This was a good location for me and while compact, had all I needed. The only enhancement would be not having the extra light from a ? Exit..."
"On arrival i was told the 2 rooms we'd booked and paid for were no longer available and we now had one room to share. it was a duplex with a..."
About the hotel
Landmark Apartments, located in Shoreditch - Hackney, London, is a popular choice for travellers. Set 1. 2 Miles from the excitement of the city this 4-star hotel commands an excellent location and provides access to the city's biggest attractions.
With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. Hoxton Square, Barbican Arts Centre and the Royal Exchange are all within one mile away. 22 rooms spread over 2 floors provide a warm and pleasant stay away from home and all the modern comforts guests would come to expect. Each apartment is equipped with a fully integrated kitchen, a large bedroom with wardrobes free wireless internet broadband and large screen TV and a spacious dining area. The complete list of recreational facilities is available at the hotel, including massage, fitness centre. Landmark Apartments is an ideal place of stay for travellers seeking charm, comfort and convenience in London.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Porter
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 2 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
This was a good location for me and while compact, had all I needed.
The only enhancement would be not having the extra light from a . Exit...
Good job i like my colleague
On arrival i was told the 2 rooms we'd booked and paid for were no longer available and we now had one room to share.
it was a duplex with a...