- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Great place to stay. We had a very quiet, comfortable room although slightly warm. Couldn't seem to turn down the heating so opened the wind..."
"The en suite was extremely small. It was difficult for a pregnant lady to move around in! There are steep stairs, no lift. If you want a pla..."
"Very friendly staff, handy location. Would recommend...."
"This was my 3rd stay for a conference at the Novotel up the road whose rates are mad; rooms not a bad size; bathroom small but very clean; r..."
"I had no complaints at all about the hotel. It is five minutes from Hammersmith station; within a few minutes of arriving I was in my room w..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Adria Hotel; a clean, comfortable and affordable hotel ideally situated in the heart of Hammersmith, West London. Just several minutes away from local transport services, Adria is within close proximity of some of London's main attractions and is easily accessible from London's main airports. Our regularly refurbished, family run hotel ensures that each of our en-suite rooms provides modern amenities such as Freeview TV, an Electronic Safe, a Hairdryer, Tea and Coffee facilities, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
A warm welcome awaits you with friendly and attentive staff doing their absolute most to offer a superior service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 01:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay.
We had a very quiet, comfortable room although slightly warm. Couldn't seem to turn down the heating so opened the wind...
Small en suite
The en suite was extremely small.
It was difficult for a pregnant lady to move around in. There are steep stairs, no lift. If you want a pla...