- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Stayed at the Greyhound after comparing with local Travelodge and Premier Inn, so glad we chose the Greyhound. The service was very good, ro..."
"The food was all and very high very well cooked and tasty - quality was superb and we would love to eat at this hotel again...."
"Excellent accommodation. Staff so helpful and quality of food 5 star...."
"friendly and professional staff throughout my stay from the minute I booked in at reception including bar staff , restaurant and breakfast ...."
"We chose to stay here as it was in the area we wanted to be in to visit family. The breakfast service was quite slow & poor, with much of it..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Greyhound Hotel in Carshalton; a magnificent 18th Century coaching inn, full of history and tradition. As well as all the comforts and facilities of a modern hotel, The Greyhound offers the very best in great British pubs, relaxed dining, and delicious food. We serve a wonderful selection of fresh home cooked food featuring pub classics such as fish and chips, sausage and mash, Sunday Roasts and bar snacks are also available.
We offer two deluxe hotel suites, and nineteen ensuite twin and double rooms, all with full air conditioning and Sky TV. We also have free WiFi access throughout the hotel and pub.
The hotel is a 6-minute walk from Carshalton train station, where trains to central London take around 30 minutes and 6. 7 miles from the Epsom Downs Racecourse. Public parking is free. We aim to give you the most relaxing and enjoyable stay with us, and we look forward to meeting you soon.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Exceptional value for money
Stayed at the Greyhound after comparing with local Travelodge and Premier Inn, so glad we chose the Greyhound.
The service was very good, room was very clean and a very high standard, the bed was very very comfortable both my husband and I slept really well. Breakfast selection was awesome and perfectly cooked. There was nothing negative at all - except it deserves a 4 * rating.
The Greyhound Hotel
The food was all and very high very well cooked and tasty - quality was superb and we would love to eat at this hotel again.