- 7 guest reviews
"I booked a single and it was automatically upgraded to a double. That was very nice of them and the room itself was clean, spacious and comf..."
"Friendly staff. Quiet rooms...."
"This hotel does not have great reviews on late rooms, but when i stayed there, the experience was great. I felt like it was much better than..."
"Good points; free wifi, comfortable bed. Bad points;door missing on en-suite shower cubicle, poor sound proofing (bring ear plugs)..."
"We booked this hotel as we was going to watch the rugby at Twickenham. Text the rooms small but it was clean, friendly staff, not far from s..."
About the hotel
All bedrooms are EnSuite, flat screen TV's(32 channels), direct dial telephone, internet access, black out blinds, tea & coffee facilities. We have a 40 cover restaurant and coffee deck. We are only 15 minutes away from Heathrow terminals 1,2,3,4 & 5 and walking distance from Londons Piccadilly line.
Very near to Twickenham Stadium also. Our reception is open 7am - 11pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Good room but tiny bathroom
I booked a single and it was automatically upgraded to a double.
That was very nice of them and the room itself was clean, spacious and comf...
Good budget hotel