- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"We were attending a family wedding.m the hotel arranged for us to check in earlier than normal to allow us to get ready. The hotel was lovel..."
"Great hotel, beautiful large room with all mod cons...."
"Very nice Hotel just s short drive from Glasgow, staff very friendly, room was comfortable & high quality for the price. Will stay again...."
About the hotel
Located on a residential road, The Torrance Hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from East Kilbride Rail Station which will take you straight into Glasgow's Central Station which runs every half hour. The hotel is also a 10-minute walk from the East Kilbride Shopping Centre with its many local attractions including Village Theatre, Golf Courses, Ten Pin Bowling, Ice Skating, Odeon Cinema and is only 7 miles from Glasgow city centre. Built in 1773 by General Stuart of Torrance as a cotton-spinning mill and workers' houses, the building in Torrance Square provided a focus for town life.
In its many incarnations the popular Torrance Hotel has also housed a school, a shop and a Coaching Inn, but it has always been at the heart of East Kilbride. . . We have 16 newly refurbished modern bedrooms including the newly refurbished Honeymoon Suite. All rooms offer en suite facilities, smart TV, hairdryer, mini bar, iron & ironing board, docking station, tea/coffee making facilities, Tunnocks biscuits, luxury toiletries and free WiFi. Enjoy a meal in our warm and friendly restaurant or our stunning lounge bar which caters for a wide range of food from traditional meals to bar snacks. A conservatory restaurant with a bistro feel offers breakfast and seasonal lunches and dinners (all at a surcharge), and there's a buzzy pub-style bar area with TVs for live sports and regular DJ nights. . . Other amenities include 2 function suites and a wedding gazebo in the gardens. If more information is required then do not hesitate to ask our friendly receptionist staff. Why not pop in for a bite to eat with friends or family, or enjoy a relaxing coffee in our conservatory or party the night away in our lively bar! You won’t be disappointed with The Torrance Hotel and all it’s bespoke splendour.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We were attending a family wedding.m the hotel arranged for us to check in earlier than normal to allow us to get ready.
The hotel was lovel...
East Kilbride visit
Great hotel, beautiful large room with all mod cons....