- 1 guest reviews
"I stayed here on a business trip for a few days. The rooms were comfortable, warm and quiet. The hotel was well kept, food was excellent and..."
About the hotel
The Deanwater Hotel nestles in the natural beauty of the Cheshire countryside, next to the River Dean, where the welcome is that extra bit special. Privately owned and managed for over 40 years by the same devoted family, we pride ourselves in maintaining a relaxed, friendly and unique atmosphere. The hotel itself is steeped in history and retains much of its original character but offers all the facilities required of a modern hotel.
There are 41 en-suite bedrooms all stylishly decorated, relaxing and comfortable, many with garden, woodland and countryside views providing guests with a perfect peaceful country retreat.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed here on a business trip for a few days.
The rooms were comfortable, warm and quiet. The hotel was well kept, food was excellent and the staff were an absolute delight. If i am back in the area I will definitely be staying here again. Highly recommended.