- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"We were very happy with service. The staff were great...."
"View from room overlooked a rubbish filled courtyard. Bar supper meals overpriced. Pay rack rate to get a better room..."
"Warm welcome, plenty of log fires, excellent food and helpful, friendly staff...."
"The Kenmore Hotel is in a great location with beautiful surrounding scenery. The staff are excellent and all very friendly. The hotel bar an..."
"We fully appreciated the comfort of the Kenmore. Our bedroom was spacious, the bathroom which includied a real bath and bidet was excellent..."
About the hotel
Nestling on the banks of the River Tay, the Kenmore Hotel is Scotland’s oldest inn and is steeped in history. Offering delightful rooms, a restaurant and bars, all in an unrivalled location, it’s the perfect place for a relaxing getaway, catching up with family and friends. There are 40 comfortable bedrooms that feature every modern convenience including stylish bathrooms with luxury amenities, Wi-Fi internet access and widescreen televisions with satellite TV and DVD player.
The Kenmore Hotel offers a number of delicious dining options, which are open throughout the year. Enjoy unrivalled panoramic vistas of the River Tay and surrounding countryside, at the Grill Room or the Boar’s Head, if it’s a nice day, dine al fresco on the terrace overlooking the Tay; or the Poet’s Bar, a traditional Highland bar featuring an open fire, is also a lovely place to relax with your friends or family. Set in breath taking scenery amidst the majestic mountains of Highland Perthshire, you’ll find the hotel in the beautiful little village of Kenmore. Our national bard, Rabbie Burns was so struck by the area, that he composed a poem sitting on the bridge over the Tay and wrote it in pencil on the chimney breast of the fireplace in the Poet’s Bar at the Kenmore Hotel– and where you’ll find it to this day With wonderful small towns nearby such as Aberfeldy and Pitlochry and a vast array of attractions and outdoor activities, Highland Perthshire has something to interest all ages and budgets. Whatever the reason for your visit and whether your interest is historical sites, outdoor adventure, speciality shopping or culinary delicacies, flora and fauna, or the great game of golf, you’ll find an abundance of things to see and do.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Fishing, Sailing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
We were very happy with service.
The staff were great....
The Kenmore Hotel
View from room overlooked a rubbish filled courtyard.
Bar supper meals overpriced. Pay rack rate to get a better room...