- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Stayed here a few years ago so knew what to expect. Accommodation is very comfortable...."
"Fantastic location with wonderful views. Limited menu in the restaurant but the quality of the food was excellent. Good breakfast with plent..."
"Visited with our Hearing Dog Pup for a couple of nights away, the Team at Hunley Hotel could not have been more accommodating or welcoming,..."
"Once again excellent stay. All staff very friendly..."
"I cannot rate Hunley highly enough. We came here for our honeymoon some years ago and loved it so much we came back for valentine's weekend...."
About the hotel
*Situated near Middlesbrough, Stockton and Whitby, Hunley Hotel boasts stunning views of the North Yorkshire Coast, a championship golf course and offers locally sourced food, friendly attentive service and complimentary WiFi. * *Hunley Hotel offers comfortable and tastefully furnished en-suite bedrooms that overlook the golf course and coastline or offer views of the well kept garden. After a wonderful, leisurely day, retire for the night to an en-suite room that offers modern conveniences such as direct dial telephone, remote control flat screen digital colour television and free internet access, as well as comfortable and relaxing beds that ensure you enjoy a restful night.
* *Hunley Hotel is renowned for traditional and imaginative dishes complemented by an extensive wine list. Fresh local produce is transformed into tantalisingly delicious meals; mouthwatering home-made desserts are a house speciality. The restaurant has superb panoramic views across the golf course with the majestic hills providing a dramatic backdrop. * *Golfers can enjoy a perfect game amid beautiful countryside with glorious views of the coast. 29 holes of golf have been designed to take advantage of the fabulous views and generous space available. Excellent Courses, designed to USPGA specifications to produce outstanding results, vary from championship length to more leisurely and forgiving holes. * *Pets are able to join you in designated Classic rooms, however a supplement will be charged, please contact the hotel for availability. * *Hunley Hotel is located in a relaxing and tranquil setting midway between the Tees Valley and the picturesque historic fishing port and seaside town of Whitby on the coast of North Yorkshire. The local area boasts many historic attractions, including the nearby Victorian pier and cliff lifts of nearby Saltburn by the Sea, the Gisborough Priory and Whitby’s famous Abbey. The area is also host to family attractions, including the many seaside attractions of Saltburn by the Sea and the popular Flamingoland Theme Park. *
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club
Stayed here a few years ago so knew what to expect.
Accommodation is very comfortable....
Enjoyable stay and friendly staff.
Fantastic location with wonderful views.
Limited menu in the restaurant but the quality of the food was excellent. Good breakfast with plent...