This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Churston Court, situated in Churston near the hamlet of Galmpton, is set in the heart of the English Riviera and only minutes away from the attractions of the South Devon coast. Brixham Harbour is 1 mile away, offering regular boat trips and fresh fish from our local fleet. A magnificent, Grade I listed 12th Century Manor House, Churston Court has been skillfully restored to blend historic charm with contemporary comfort.
Experience a warm welcome, with large Inglenook fires and walls covered in original portraits, tapestries, armour & mirrors. The Inn has 19 en-suite rooms, all finished to the highest standard. Many with four-poster beds, roll top baths and walk-in showers. Enjoy a candlelit dinner in our A La Carte restaurant. Our menus, created by our Head Chef Andy Howard, are renown for their culinary excellence.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet