- 2 guest reviews
"Great hostel to stay in. View was amazing from our balcony. Great location in Mijas, close to the main square but secluded and quiet. Will d..."
"Centrally situated, spotlessly clean, lovely rooms with comfy beds. Friendly staff. Would stay again...."
About the hotel
The Hostal EL Escudo de Mijas, offers visitors comfortable and high quality accommodation where they can enjoy the best of both worlds, sea and mountain ,relaxing body and mind. To be able to play golf all year round is the dream of all golfers. here in Mijas you can, with the 7 first class golf clubs.
Every room is equipped with all the facilities our clients may require to make their stay, in the heart of Costa del Sol, unforgettable. Airconditioned room,minibar,DVD player,TV,safe, rooms overlooking both sea and mountain, besides a wonderful and unique decoration style in every room. Fully equiped bathorooms to satisfy your every need (towels, hair-dryer, gel, shampoo, dental set , shaving set , comb, shower cap. . etc. . Free WI-Fi zone in the hotel.
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 0 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hostel to stay in.
View was amazing from our balcony. Great location in Mijas, close to the main square but secluded and quiet. Will definitely be back.
Centrally situated, spotlessly clean, lovely rooms with comfy beds.
Friendly staff. Would stay again.