- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Fabulous place to stay, fabulous hosts, fabulous food...."
"A little tired decor wise, but the chap running the place for the owners was polite and attentive (when I couldn't suss out the shower!) , t..."
"After a busy day at work this place offers a quite place to regenerate, with a nice pub just 10min walk down the road..."
"Very nice place, close to motorway for travel yet still beautifully secluded from the main road. Room was comfortable and clean. Home cooked..."
"This is a nice little cosy B&B. The property has this English vibe from a tourist point of view. I love the roof beams and the cute little w..."
About the hotel
B and B Maidstone : Detling Coachhouse B and B in Maidstone is a converted, beamed Coach house set in a quiet, secure location on the beautiful Kent North Downs Way. We are in an ideal location to visit the attractions of Kent; Leeds Castle, Maidstone, Ch
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Tennis Courts, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Detling Coachhouse B&B
Fabulous place to stay, fabulous hosts, fabulous food.
Fine for business
A little tired decor wise, but the chap running the place for the owners was polite and attentive (when I couldn't suss out the shower!) , the floors weren't spotless, but the rest of the bedding and towels were.
Breakfast was lovely.