- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"I found this hotel to be excellent well worth the value for money. I also found the staff to be excellent and very helpful...."
"Was a little apprehensive about the hotel after reading some of the comments on here. However my concerns were unfounded. The room is a litt..."
"The hotel was very convenient for me...."
"I had stayed in the Newton Hotel some years ago when I was in the RAF at Kunloss. It was this time as expected .... very nice with great fio..."
"Lovely setting and quality accommodation...."
About the hotel
Luxury 4 star hotel only 30 minutes from Inverness and 15 minutes from Inverness Airport. The Newton Hotel is located in Nairn , renowned for it’s fine weather and miles of untouched sandy beaches. The Hotel occupies a beautiful historic building built in 1872 and once frequented by Charlie Chaplin.
Overlooking the Moray Forth and beyond to the Black Isle it is surrounded by 21 acres of mature parkland and gardens, home to the resident Highland Cattle - Haggis, Neeps and Tatties. The hotel offers 56 bedrooms including spacious Executive Rooms, Family Rooms and 5 luxury Suites. Enjoy dinner in the AA Rosette Chaplin's restaurant or choose from a wide selection of Bar Meals. Within a short distance of the hotel you can enjoy the Speyside Whisky Trail, Loch Ness, Cairngorm’s ski resort, or dolphin spotting in the Moray Forth. The Newton encompasses the The Highland Conference Centre and provides a fantastic venue for weddings, conferences and events for up to 450 people. We welcome dogs to the hotel and will be charged at £15. 00 per dog per stay. They are not permitted in public areas and must not be left unattended in the bedrooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - We welcome dogs at the hotel and will be charged at £15.00 per dog per stay. They are not permitted in public areas and must not be left unattended in the bedrooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
The Newton Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel
I found this hotel to be excellent well worth the value for money.
I also found the staff to be excellent and very helpful.
The Newton Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel
Was a little apprehensive about the hotel after reading some of the comments on here.
However my concerns were unfounded. The room is a little tired and the TV old fashioned but the bed was supremely comfortable, the room itself very spacious as was the bathroom. Breakfast next morning was brilliant and the staff could not have been more helpful. Definitely a place to stay again next time I'm in Nairn!