- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel is nice and pleasant as are the staff and food, overall a good choice on the island. It was obvious that many of the staff were n..."
About the hotel
Le Friquet Hotel lies right in the heart of Guernsey, Its beautiful setting and traditional atmosphere offers the perfect spot for a refreshing break. Originally an old Guernsey farmhouse, the inside of the hotel offers all the comforts expected of a modern country hotel, while retaining its charm and character. Atl Le Friquet we provide comfortable rooms to suit all tastes.
Single, twin or double, family rooms, suites and superior rooms are all fitted with bath ahd shower, tea and coffee making facilities, trouser press, air contitioning, satellite TV, direct dial telephones and baby listening as standard. All our bedrooms are non-smoking. WIFI Broadband available
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 22:00
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First visit to guernsey
The hotel is nice and pleasant as are the staff and food, overall a good choice on the island.
It was obvious that many of the staff were n...