- 24 guest reviews
"The staff are lovely and very helpful. Room is simple and clean and so is the bathroom, towels are fine. They do have DSS residents and they..."
"Staff were great, friendly and helpful, really, really good. They advised me on where to get a takeaway. I was given a plate, knife and serv..."
"Very convenient for a night out in the town. Gentleman on reception was very helpful in relaying instructions to the hotel over the phone...."
"Fantastic hotel. Friendly staff clean rooms lovely comfy bed...."
"Clean room, good bathroom. Staff were great and the food was good (Pub Grub)..."
About the hotel
The Amblehurst Hotel is located in the heart of sale situated a few miles from Manchester United Football ground and just on the outskirts of manchester city centre (M. E. N Arena, Lancashire Cricket Gound and the Trafford centre).
As well as just being a ten minute drive from Manchester Airport. Situated within the hotel is our well respected restaurant which boasts great service and an extensive Ala Carte menu, whereas our lounge bar gives a more relaxed atmosphere serving light bar snacks.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
3 day stay at Amblehurst
The staff are lovely and very helpful.
Room is simple and clean and so is the bathroom, towels are fine. They do have DSS residents and they can get a bit noisy, but only sometimes. Toasted bacon sandwich was £4 but if you turn left and cross the road there are several cafes near Tesco where the same will cost you £1.75. The breakfast is £10. There are several good takeaways nearby as recommended by staff - and they were good.
The Amblehurst Hotel
Staff were great, friendly and helpful, really, really good.
They advised me on where to get a takeaway. I was given a plate, knife and serviette. The bar service is very reasonable. No problems with parking. The hotel is a little bit "tired" inside but is great value and the staff more than make up for it. -Alan Oliver