This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The rather unique Moorside Grange Hotel & Spa is one of the Peak District's best kept secrets and indeed one of the most popular hotels in the Peak District. Situated on the edge of the Peak District National Park, minutes from Lyme Park, where the BBC’s ‘Pride and Prejudice’ series was filmed, this popular Peak District hotel is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty with panoramic views and a familiar country house feel throughout its unique public areas and 98 cosy guestrooms and suites. Despite its un spoilt location Moorside Grange Hotel & Spa is still only 30 minutes from Manchester City Centre, 20 minutes from Stockport, 15 minutes from the spa town of Buxton and just a few minutes from the town of Disley.
To compliment this Peak District hotel’s relaxed atmosphere and breathtaking views, it also boasts an impressive Triangle Health & Fitness Club, complete with ‘child free’ area to help you unwind along with an indulgent Tri Health & Beauty Salon, making the Moorside Grange Hotel & Spa the perfect choice for a an indulgent spa break or indeed a relaxing weekend break in the Peak District. We also welcome well behaved dogs.
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match what you’re looking for. Try changing your search, selecting an alternative hotel, or give us a call on 0333 0146275 where we’ll be happy to help.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet