"Friendly & helpful staff...."
"You get what it says on the tin. We had a very good stay...."
About the hotel
The Kaim Park Hotel is set in four acres of beautiful gardens, with a wide variety of facilities available for you to enjoy. The surrounding area offers you many activities such as golf, fishing, walks and the opportunity to explore West Lothian's many historic houses and museums. There are 27 well appointed rooms available at the hotel, all of which are en-suite.
Each room includes hairdryer, television, tea and coffee making facilities and a direct dial telephone. With our excellent wedding and conference rooms we are able to host your special events in style. We can provide fully equipped suites and corporate hospitality, from the most intimate of functions through to your larger celebrations of up to 150, with our friendly and professional staff always on hand to ensure your day is a complete success.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
39% would recommend it to a friend
Double room was in reality a singe room with a double bed.
Breakfast time between 07.00 & 09.00 am.
Went at 08.00 and there was nothing left plus no staff to do anything about it.. If it was not for a member of the staff working on the garden who took control of the situation the stay would have been a total disaster. The room was small -single room with double bed and only access on the one side.
Have complained to the hotel management and received a £10 refund.
Stayed one night and that was enough.
Staff at reception were pleasant enough but staff at bar and restaurant were as dour as they come. Evening meal was a joke. The menu was pretty plain so ordered a cheeseburger. Can honestly say it was inedible. Dripping with fat I had to squeeze it before taking a bite. Topped off with some nice processed cheese slices and brown coleslaw. The room itself was very small and very basic but at least it was quiet. Breakfast again was a shambles. Sat a table as no staff around. Waited 10 mins and decided to see if I could find waitress. Instead I found the buffet. Couple of thermos flasks, bread and a toaster and a few cereals and that's yet lot. Opted for a coffee (cold) and toast. To be fair the young waitress did come over a little later and asked if I wanted a cooked breakfast but at this point I had given up. Oh no menus for breakfast either.
All in all very very basic. If using as a base and dining elsewhere it may suit someone.