- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Booked this for one nights stay and found it very good value for what we paid. Everything was fine our only complaint was that their bar clo..."
"Very affordable accommodation with plenty of parking space. Excellent food in a relaxing setting...."
"Needs a lot of TLC, but charming, warm and cosy. Would stay here again in a heartbeat...."
About the hotel
The Kintore Arms combines comfort and charm with modern convenience. It has 27 beautifully furnished and well-appointed bedrooms including twin rooms, double rooms and family rooms. Situated in the historic town of Inverurie, The Kintore Arms Hotel dates back to 1855, and offers one of the warmest welcomes in Scotland.
The KA as it is affectionately known, boasts a number of public areas for guests and locals alike to frequent, with the traditional Crombie Lounge bar with its own real coal fire. The Cherub's Restaurant at the Kintore Arms Hotel serves dishes based on locally produced and seasonal produce, wherever possible. The Hotel is a 15 minute drive from Aberdeen Airport and Aberdeen city centre can be reached in less than 30 minutes. This is a perfect place from which to explore the region’s many sights and attractions. FREE WIFI in public areas and free on site car parking. Unfortunately the hotel does not have a lift and all bedrooms are above ground level. Early booking for the very popular Sunday Carvery (12pm - 7. 30pm) is advisable, while the hearty Scottish breakfast served to guests is always well received. Set amidst the stunning backdrop of the Aberdeenshire countryside in the historic town of Inverurie, on the banks of the River Don and the River Ury, Inverurie is today a thriving market town with much to offer both the local and the visitor. Quaint shops and ancient buildings, including St Andrew's Parish Church, are complemented by a monthly Farmer's Market selling the finest of local, seasonal produce.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 03/10/2013 to 14/10/2021 - Early check in please check with hotel first *subject to availability addional charge of £10 per room applies The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Booked this for one nights stay and found it very good value for what we paid.
Everything was fine our only complaint was that their bar closed at 11 and there was not any residents bar to have a drink. Quite a big hotel and you would of thought they would have a bar for residents.
Kintore Arms Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel
Very affordable accommodation with plenty of parking space.
Excellent food in a relaxing setting.