- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"I felt apprehensive about travelling with my son alone but the hotel was perfect & the staff made us feel so welcome. The scenery surroundin..."
"Basic but nice enough for a couple of days, bit small for a longer stay. Clean and a comfy bed and one of the most powerful showers I've eve..."
"Staff were so nice and the staff would of bent over backwards to help you me and my wife really enjoyed are stay thank you very much...."
"Pleasant stay for 2 nights Booked in late due to travel time, emailed to let them know, got a reply back that was very nice. booking in on a..."
"Well priced and good accommodation. Ideal for The Grove Golf, Harry Potter and Elstree Studios. Nice not to be in a town centre with no park..."
About the hotel
Hunton Park is set in 22 acres of beautiful rural Hertfordshire parkland, combining the historic beauty of its Queen Anne-style architecture with modern comforts and facilities. This charming and elegant house is near Watford and conveniently close to London, just off the M25 and M1 motorways, and easily accessible from Heathrow Airport. St Albans, Whipsnade and Woburn Abbey are all within easy reach.
Whether you are staying at the hotel for business or for a holiday, the facilities are a great way to relax after a hard day’s work or a long day spent exploring the area. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel. Accommodation is located in a separate Annex Please be aware that Hunton Park has restricted disabled access, our disabled parking bays are situated outside our manor house however we would advise you contact Hunton Park before arrival so we can be on hand to assist you. Unfortunately we do not have disabled access to our swimming pool, we apologise for any inconvenience caused
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
I felt apprehensive about travelling with my son alone but the hotel was perfect & the staff made us feel so welcome.
The scenery surrounding the hotel is stunning. This trip was special to us, being able to take my son to Warner Bros. Studios, something I promised to do once I graduated - the beautiful hotel made the trip that extra bit magical & we can't wait to visit again. Thank you!
Basic but nice enough for a couple of days, bit small for a longer stay.
Clean and a comfy bed and one of the most powerful showers I've ever come across. It was possibly the hottest room I've ever stayed in which is fine in the middle of November but wouldn't have enjoyed it in summer also no biscuits added to the tray on my second night. What's up with that. Otherwise a nice enough place & I'd stay again if I'm working at the studios.