- 69 guest reviews
"I've stayed here a couple of times whilst visiting the region. One occasion the room was shabby and carpet was very stained. Further stays r..."
"My Wife and I stayed at the Sporting Lodge whenever we were in Middlesborough in the past the accommodation and food was of the highest stan..."
"This is my first time in a sporting lodge inn reception is strange being the entrance for the gym and hotel reception with two desk areas an..."
"Very pleasant surroundings. Staff were very helpful and friendly...."
About the hotel
The Sporting Lodge Inns is situated within a short distance of Middlesbrough Town Centre, Stockton on Tees, Redcar, Durham Tees Vally Airport and other surrounding areas. The Sporting Lodge Inns is an ideal base for visiting the surrounding areas as it is within easy access to the A19, A174 and A1. With 140 ensuite bedrooms we have room's to suit all your requirements wether your staying for business or leisure.
Whilst staying with Sporting Lodge Inns guests will benefit from free car parking, free WIFI and Complimentary use of the leisure facilities in the Escapezone Leisure Club. The Escapezone Leisure club offers a gym, 25m pool, sauna, spa and steam room. You will also find The Old Poste House Bar & Restaurant offering excellent food and drinks served in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 31/01/2011 to 29/12/2023 - All guests paying by credit card will incur a £2 admin fee, Payment by debit card will not incur the fee. Breakfast times will be 6.30am - 9.30am Mon to Fri and 7.30am - 10.30am Sat & Sun The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
51% would recommend it to a friend
I've stayed here a couple of times whilst visiting the region.
One occasion the room was shabby and carpet was very stained. Further stays r...
Curtains or Blinds should come as standard
My room was a standard twin facing the carpark and lacked privacy because the dusty venetian blinds only part closed and were broken.
There were no curtains. Others staying in the standard room complained they had no blinds or curtains. Carpets were a horrible stained brown, furniture was tired and damaged, trouser press controls smashed, layer of dust on blinds, overall the room and bed covers were tired. Otherwise the room was clean, breakfast okay and the staff really pleasant. Budget price at 43 b&b but would still expect a decent accommodation.