- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Clean room,stayed in room 304.nice room but low beams,not for a 6'2 man.breakfast very good...."
"Good standard as ever at BW...."
"Room was small but comfortable. Staff were very helpful. The only negative was that it was difficult to gain a peaceful nights sleep as our..."
"this was the second time we stayed here and both times found the staff friendly and helpful and very good value for money...."
"We only stayed for one night, but the room was good, comfortable and clean. We only had breakfast but that was of good quality, nicely cooke..."
About the hotel
Best Western The Birch Hotel is located in the West Sussex town of Haywards Heath just off the A272, 4 miles from the M23, 3 miles from Burgess Hill, 18 miles from Brighton, 4 miles from Ardingly and its show ground and 15 miles from Gatwick airport. Best Western The Birch Hotel facilities include 51 en-suite bedrooms with complimentary wireless internet access, 6 meeting rooms, 3 banqueting suites, Courtyard restaurant and fabulous bistro bar and complimentary on-site car parking. Christmas and New Year Information During the Festive Period we will be holding some Christmas Party Nights which includes a disco until mid-night these being November 26th and December 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th and 17th.
We will try our very best to allocate guests who are not attending a party night away from any potential noise but on occasion this cannot be guaranteed. Guests staying with us on Christmas Day and Boxing Day please note the restaurant will be closed for Lunch unless a table has already been pre-booked. For Christmas Day and Boxing Day dinner the restaurant will also be closed but we will be offering a limited Sandwich menu and Soup if a light snack is required, with complimentary tea and coffee with mince pies in our lounge. Christmas Day and Boxing Day Lunches are both now fully booked. New Year’s Eve dinner; the Courtyard Restaurant and bar Bistro will be closed for serving food unless a table has already been pre-booked. New Year’s Eve Disco dinner Dance is now fully booked On Sunday 1st January 2017, the Courtyard Restaurant will be closed for Lunch but the bar bistro will be open for light snacks etc. Haywards Heath is a beautiful West Sussex Town with a lively town centre of shops, restaurants and bars, Brighton with its history and vibrant night life is 18 miles, and around the surrounding areas there are plenty of historical houses to visit Arundel castle, Wakehurst place and Nymans to name a few.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western The Birch Hotel
Clean room,stayed in room 304.nice room but low beams,not for a 6'2 man.breakfast very good....
Good standard as ever at BW....