- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"The room, very comfortable. The bed, very comfortable. The shower, well it was the pits unable to get a descent spray unless it was stone co..."
"while we enjoyed our stay at this friendly hotel, and even booked to stay an extra 3 nights. I couldn`t get my head around the fact that the..."
"The showers in the bathroom wasn't good and let the hotels image down ...."
"Delightfully situated, with a lovely calm atmosphere...."
"It was a last minute deal and we weren't disappointed. The cost of the room and the breakfast that was included in the price made it a great..."
About the hotel
A ten minute walk or two minute drive from the main town and in close proximity to all of Newquay's well known beaches. We are a family run Hotel specialising in leisure breaks for families and couples. We have a restaurant, bar, lounge and leisure facilities which include indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools & a 4 lane American Ten Pin Bowling Alley.
Due to our excellent location we can boast superb views over the Gannel Estuary towards Crantock Beach. We also offer golf packages. Pets welcome at £8. 00 per night (maximum 1 per room).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Solarium, Squash Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
The Hotel California
The room was on the small side.
The menu in the restaurant had very limited choice. Overall disappointed in the hotel. The one positive was the guy who staffed the bowling, great customer service received from him.
Shame about the shower !!!
The room, very comfortable.
The bed, very comfortable. The shower, well it was the pits unable to get a descent spray unless it was stone cold and eventually when the hot water made it up the pipe to the shower head it was only a dribble.