- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Warm and welcoming..."
"Grateful to find accommodation in Criccieth on that particular date..."
"Room was a high standard, with everything you would expect from a higher priced hotel. The breakfast in the morning was one of the best buff..."
"very nice area to look round. steam train at next town. clean beach...."
"Bedroom in need of updating. Looked nothing like the ones shown on internet. Ideally situated for getting about. Staff friendly and welcomin..."
About the hotel
Lion Hotel has been developed and extended from a comfortable Olde Inn. The lion hotel is situated on the edge of the village green, in the heart of this unspoilt seadide town, and has magnificent views of the mountains, castle and sea. The hotel is fully licenced and offers a varied and lively entertainment programme.
Superb base for exploring both Snowdonia and Llyn Peninsula, both areas of outstanding natural beauty. Some rooms may be allocated in the ‘Castle View Cottage’ a South facing conversion of the original stables. 12-ensuite room bedrooms over 2 floors with Castle views, with the upper floor having views of the bay also.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Warm and welcoming...
Grateful to find accommodation in Criccieth on that particular date...