- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The room was very pleasant and comfortable, the only minor flaw being a small design point that the light over the basin was in the wrong pl..."
"Very nice hotel in general. Great room. Cracking shower. Nice bed. Very friendly and helpful staff. 10 out of 10..."
"Very friendly welcome and nice room. Parking can be awkward but you expect that due to the historic location. Food was amazing - breakfast a..."
"A good room away from the main building with a huge bathroom! Would have been nice if the loo was separate due to the lay out. Fantastic hug..."
"In general a nice Hotel and bar. Room well decorated but small and bathroom cold. Had the Fish & Chips for dinner but very disappointing, th..."
About the hotel
Located in the centre of Rye, East Sussex, the hotel was recently renovated to create one of the most stunning hideaways on the south coast. The focus of the bedrooms is comfort, with Vi-Spring beds, Italian linen and chrome power showers; superior in both style and comfort. We also have modern meeting facilities in the hotel, broadband access and an excellent restaurant serving fresh and local seasonal produce.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly and comfortable in a lovely town
The room was very pleasant and comfortable, the only minor flaw being a small design point that the light over the basin was in the wrong pl...
Very nice hotel in general.
Great room. Cracking shower. Nice bed. Very friendly and helpful staff. 10 out of 10...