- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Beautiful location, lovely hotel room was good the problem for me was the room was very noisy floor boards in corridor and adjacent room als..."
"New Forest gem. I booked my room on a late deal on the morning of my departure. I was impressed with the price. My room had been described o..."
"A lovely Hotel friendly and helpful staff, great choice of breakfasts and comfortable room, lovely!..."
"Great service, lovely location, would certainly use again and recommend friends...."
"Brilliant location, fabulous place...."
About the hotel
Nestled in the medieval hamlet of Cadnam yet only minutes from the M27, this luxurious Grade II listed hotel offers secluded New Forest accommodation with elegant dining, free Wi-Fi, free parking and a heated, indoor swimming pool. The Hotel offers 40 en-suite rooms, each immaculately maintained and above all, exquisitely comfortable. Every room comes fully-equipped with free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TV with Sky Channels.
Many rooms also offer spectacular views of the surrounding grounds and woodland. The AA Rosette Crystal Restaurant serves delicious meals using local produce in a beautiful dining room overlooking the gardens. Providing an authentic New Forest experience, the award-winning chefs are committed to using the finest and freshest locally sourced produce wherever possible. The Hotel is situated in the village of Cadnam, not a five-minute drive from Junction 1 off the M27 and with ample free on-site parking it is both convenient and accessible. The nearest city is Southampton, just over a 15-minute drive away and it offers fantastic rail links to the rest of the country. Please note that the hotel hosts weddings and private functions with music throughout the year. Disruption is kept to a minimum.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
lovely hotel , room good gust to much noise. Beautiful
Beautiful location, lovely hotel room was good the problem for me was the room was very noisy floor boards in corridor and adjacent room also the toilet in adjacent room made a lot off noise when flushed could also hear television, people talking in next room.
Bartley Lodge Hotel
New Forest gem.
I booked my room on a late deal on the morning of my departure. I was impressed with the price. My room had been described on line as a single but I was delighted to discover it was a "Keeper Room", one of the hotel's smaller double rooms. The room was beautifully appointed and overlooked the gardens. Reception staff were helpful and friendly and overnight storage for my bike was available. There were two comfortable lounge areas, a bar and a smart dining room. I did not use the pool. Breakfasts were lovely.