- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"excellent value for money,no complaints what soever...."
"Excellent all round...."
About the hotel
This 14th century country house hotel, is set in the heart of the Sussex Downs in the pretty village of Alfriston. The Deans Place Hotel is just a short drive from the seaside town of Eastbourne and cosmoplitan Brighton. Set in four acres of fabulous gardens, Deans Place Hotel has all the facilities for a perfect break.
It boasts 36 bedrooms, a public bar, and guest lounges. The hotel is home to the locally renowned, Rosette-awarded, Harcourts Restaurant. It also offers an outdoor heated seasonal swimming pool (available from May to September). Guests can enjoy playing croquet and boules in the grounds. Relaxing evenings can be spent on the large terrace, which is ideal for alfresco dining during the summer months.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Bowls, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Yes there is a lovely log fire, but the whole place feels very municiple and charmless.
We were given a room for £120 with no view and so small you couldn't swing a cat in it, and there was supposed to be room enough for our dog. The bathroom was in need of modernizing, and cut a chunk into the bedroom making a cramped shape. Noisy guests running around - but it's that sort of place. Absolutely fine if that's what you want, but don't expect character, charm or class - so very overpriced. We were moved on request to a much nicer room with a view - so can't complain about the service. Breakfast was greasy spoon - but with good fresh fruit. The fish was far from fresh. Very disorganized. Brought coffee with no milk, so by the time you'd asked for milk it was cold. Room should have been £50 - then it would have felt a fair deal.
deans place hotel
excellent value for money,no complaints what soever.