- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"The hotel was good overall with friendly staff and ultra clean rooms. It's not too far from the town centre by about a 10 minutes walk. The..."
"Have a great time staff very friendly. But bar staff painfully slow...."
"A lovely, clean, spacious room. Use of pool and jacuzzi included in the price!..."
"Fantastic hotel and really enjoyed our stay...."
"We read reviews prior to going, parking seemed to be the biggest issue. We were given really good advice by reception and parked in the publ..."
About the hotel
Situated at the heart of the charming City of Winchester, The Winchester Hotel and Spa features stylish interiors and cool, contemporary design whilst retaining an atmosphere of warmth and hospitality. The hotel is located within an easy walking distance of the centre of the City and all its historic and cultural attractions - and is five minutes` walk from Winchester Railway Station. Southampton Airport is only 12 miles away.
This is complemented by the hotel`s Health Club – use of which is included in your stay – which includes a fully equipped Technogym Fitness Suite, small swimming pool with resistance jets, spacious poolside lounging areas, jacuzzi, Swedish sauna and aromatic steam room. Please note that access to the health club & swimming pool is restricted to those aged 13 years and above. Chargeable parking is available.
All bedrooms are air conditioned with iron, ironing board, safe, flat screen LCD TV and in - room fridge and there is complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the entire hotel. On site car parking available which is chargeable. The hotel also features a Luxury Spa offering a range of holistic and beauty treatments – including ESPA, CACI, and Jessica nails – plus a dedicated Spa lounge.
Gershwin's Piano Bar provides a range of light meals, snacks, and drinks. This is completed by a beautiful terrace area - screened and heated - featuring a beautiful `outdoor lounge` and also comfortable al fresco dining as an extension of our award winning Hutton`s Brasserie - which serves a seasonally changing menu of classic and modern European dishes. Royal Armouries - Fort Nelson, Winchester Military Museums and Winchester Science Centre & Planetarium are some of the attractions nearby.
Pre-authorisation: To check the validity of your credit card and guarantee your booking, the hotel reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount of £1 sterling prior to arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 15/07/2015 to 17/12/2017 - For guests on dinner inclusive packages the rate includes £25.00 per person allowance for dinner food in the Restaurant. We do not allow "cash only" reservations for any bedroom bookings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The Winchester Hotel and Spa
The hotel was good overall with friendly staff and ultra clean rooms.
It's not too far from the town centre by about a 10 minutes walk. The only gripe is having to pay for car parking. The hotel has its own parking but the charges are more expensive than the public one at the front. Only a small point but it's a matter of principle. After all its not central London where parking is at a premium.
The Winchester Hotel and Spa
Have a great time staff very friendly.
But bar staff painfully slow.