- 4 guest reviews
"Good quality accommodation, friendly service, excellent food...."
"I find Bristol quite tricky as far as accommodation is concerned so to find a gem of a place so near to the area we require was a real bonus..."
"Eventually, after many years of visiting Bristol, we have found quality accomodation. I really couldn't speak highly enough of this house; w..."
"When I can, i always try to stay in a small family run type hotel, the cost is generally comparable with a big corporate arrangement but the..."
About the hotel
Westfield House is a small family run Guest House ideal for the discerning guest, whose priorities are comfort, relaxation, good food and a quiet location. All diets catered for. Westfield House, situated in Sneyd Park, is a Les Routiers Establishment and as such provides bespoke evening meals of an exceptionally high quality.
French, German and Spanish spoken. Situated on Stoke Hill. Plenty of free off-street parking. No charge for parking. We do not have a concierge, so guests are normally asked to be back by midnight when the doors are locked. By prior arrangement late access can be arranged. On North West side of Bristol, only ten minutes from the Centre of Bristol. Close to Avonmouth, Shirehampton, Filton, Aztec West, Cribbs Causeway, Frenchay, Stoke Gifford, Bedminster and on a main bus route, only 15/20 minutes from Bristol International Airport. Adjacent to Bristol University Halls of Residence,the Methodist Training College and on the edge of Durdham Downs. Close by are many famous attractions, Bristol Zoo, Isambard Kingdom Brunel's Clifton Suspension bridge, John Cabot's Tower, The Georgian House, The Red House, Blaise Castle and many more. In Summer an Open Top Tour Bus stops at the top of the road and provides a wonderful tour of the whole city. Westfield House is easily accessed from both the M4 and M5. But once there, you have the feeling of being in the middle of the country. Situated in 2½ acres of private gardens, this is a delightful, idyllic relaxing setting for a Guesthouse. The grounds are also the hunting grounds of owls, badgers, falcons, hedgehogs and other wildlife.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good quality accommodation, friendly service, excellent food....
Peace and quality
I find Bristol quite tricky as far as accommodation is concerned so to find a gem of a place so near to the area we require was a real bonus...