- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Service was excellent, telephone booking was easy and staff were all pleased with the accommodation, atmosphere and the rooms. Well done...."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, this charming recently branded hotel offers innovative dining, Spa and leisure facilities free WI-FI and parking. Conveniently located approximately one mile from the A1, it is the perfect base for exploring the many attractions of the area. This rustic country hotel was once a farmstead and has been imaginatively refurbished, during 2014 and 2015, to a very high standard and is sure to delight guests with its modern décor, comfortable surroundings and excellent service.
Each of the 110 en-suite rooms are stylishly decorated and elegantly furnished. Comfort and relaxation are paramount which is why all rooms are equipped with the modern conveniences that one would expect from a hotel of this calibre. These include free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, direct dial telephones and tea & coffee making facilities. Many of the rooms offer delightful views of the surrounding countryside. There is accommodation to suit every traveller with Double, Twin, Family, Superior and Four Poster options. With an excellent reputation for outstanding quality and service, the hotel’s Barn Restaurant offers innovative seasonal menus made from locally sourced produce and fresh herbs. A range of English and International dishes are available to cater for all tastes. A variety of locally produced real ales and beers from the Oldershaw Brewery in Grantham are stocked at the bar and a range of delicious dishes are available for business lunches and family meals. The hotel is proud to use the local suppliers in the area which makes this a truly unique and memorable place to dine. Guests can relax and enjoy the hotel’s Health Club and Spa which offers a wide-range of facilities. These include a pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna together with a state of the art gymnasium. The hotel is also an ideal location for conference meetings, and able to cater for every business need with a range of 3 conference suites and 8 meeting rooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in all conference rooms and there is an excellent range of business facilities. The hotel is also the perfect choice for an idyllic wedding with excellent banqueting facilities and quality service. The hotel is situated close to the historic market town of Grantham, approximately 1 mile from the A1 and just under 45 minutes from Nottingham. Nottingham offers exceptional travel links to the rest of the country by rail and coach. East Midlands Airport is just under an hour’s drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ramada Resort Gratham
Service was excellent, telephone booking was easy and staff were all pleased with the accommodation, atmosphere and the rooms.
Very convenient for local wedding
Accommodation was basic but convenient for a local wedding.
Shower door didn't shut properly but otherwise all ok.