- 46 guest reviews
"Not bad, but poor seals on the windows and paper thin walls meant I could easily hear next door's telly and the roar of traffic on a nearby..."
"Enjoyed the stay...."
"A purpose built modern hotel, so all the rooms are the same along long corridors. A functional hotel rather than a large rambling building t..."
About the hotel
Direct access from junction 64 of A1M, 16 miles from Newcastle International Airport, 9 miles Newcastle City Centre and less than 10 minutes drive from the Metro Shopping Centre. Campanile Washington makes an ideal choice whether you are a corporate traveller, visiting family and friends or for that night out in Washington, Sunderland or Newcastle. The hotel boast 79 comfortable en-suite rooms all have TV with Freeview, direct dial phone and all bedrooms and public areas have wireless broadband network, charges apply.
For the benefit of our corporate guests, the Campanile Hotel has a purpose built & self contained conference & training room. THE HOTEL DO NOT ACCEPT SINGLE SEX PARTIES SUCH AS HEN OR STAG NIGHTS. ANY BOOKING AS SUCH WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Not a silent night
Not bad, but poor seals on the windows and paper thin walls meant I could easily hear next door's telly and the roar of traffic on a nearby...
What you pay for.
You get what you pay for with this hotel.
The staff where pleasant and civil but not overly welcoming. They mix the reception into the bar and restaurant which i found a bit awkward. They also have a different entrance to the rooms which the lady at reception called the "rooms block" and it certainly felt like university halls of accomodation (and not the nice expensive ones). The whole place is tired and tatty but then i think the price reflects this. Fine for getting your head down for one or two nights but i wouldnt stay for any extended period of time.