- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"We had a very pleasant and relaxing weekend. The staff were lovely, welcoming and helpful. the restaurant menu was interesting and the food..."
"Lovely calm hotel with friendly helpful staff and beautiful grounds...."
"Lovely hotel set in a beautiful environment. Very friendly staff good customer service. Enjoyed staying there. Highly recommended..."
"Nice staff, clean room, beautiful and peaceful hotel....perfect !..."
"Really lovely hotel, friendly helpful staff, peaceful and restful environment. Great value and great place to stay..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you in this beautiful and dignified House, which is perched on a hill on the edge of the Cotswolds with stunning views across the terraces and greens over The Vale of Cricklade towards the Wiltshire downs. This Victorian style manor house provides comfortable accommodation and leisure facilities. Here you will find not only good food and wines, but the Ultimate in Rest and Relaxation.
Nearby Attractions The Hotel could not be better placed for excursions to Cirencester and The Cotswolds to the North, or the heartland of Wiltshire to the South. Found locally:- Cotswold Water Park, Westonbirt Arboretum, Swindon Railway Museum, Designer outlet village.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
a pleasant country retreat
We had a very pleasant and relaxing weekend.
The staff were lovely, welcoming and helpful. the restaurant menu was interesting and the food good. There are wonderful views over the surrounding countryside. The hotel's decor is beginning to look a little worn in places and the swimming pool area definitely needs some improvement.
Lovely calm hotel with friendly helpful staff and beautiful grounds.