- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Fantastic all round highly recommend this hotel 😜..."
"Breakfast at £12.50 was a waste of money. The trays had not been recharged, no eggs except for the synthetic scambled eggs and tired, picked..."
"Just a stop before the ferry hotel very clean and well presented and the staff were excellent although I did get a damp smell when I'm the c..."
"We had a lovely evening meal in the restaurant but were disappointed with the service at breakfast.- food items were not replaced in a timel..."
"The walls are so thin that you can hear literaly everything... The only bad thing..."
About the hotel
The 4 star Ramada Hotel Dover combines modern and traditional with ease and offers the traveller a warm and friendly welcome. The centre of the hotel is the hub for business and pleasure with our Costa Coffee Lounge, Free WiFi Internet access, the Octagon Lounge Bar and first class Olive Tree Restaurant open daily, Mini Gym and Business Centre. So why not arrange to meet your clients, friends and family.
In addition to this there are 2 meeting rooms, the Grand Marquee for banquets and weddings and there is ample free car/coach parking within the grounds. The bar, patios and gardens are perfect on a sunny day. The hotel features 68 bedrooms (many family rooms), restaurant, bar & 24 hour room service. All of our bedrooms offer direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, 24 hour room service, as well as extensive in room entertainment including: Interactive TV Pay to view movies Satellite TV Computer games; & Free Wi-Fi internet access. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the Dover Ferry and Cruise Terminals, close by Dover Castle, and is easily accessible by road using the M20 & M2/A2. We are the perfect location for business and pleasure and nothing is too much trouble for our experienced and friendly staff. Leisure activities on offer include the town's leisure centre complete with swimming pool and squash courts (Ramada guests enjoy a special discount), seaside sailing clubs, fishing along the piers, taking a stroll on top of the famous cliffs, taking a day-trip to France, visiting the historic Castle and shopping at the De Bradelei Wharf Factory Outlets. Places to visit within easy access of the hotel include an abundance of Castles and Gardens, Historic Sites, Zoo Parks and Vineyards. The coastline offers excellent Golf at Sandwich and Canterbury is only 15 minutes away. . . Kent International Airport is a15 minute drive from the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel the best I have ever stayed in fab
Fantastic all round highly recommend this hotel 😜
Breakfast at £12.50 was a waste of money.
The trays had not been recharged, no eggs except for the synthetic scambled eggs and tired, picked over trays. A buffet breakfast is always chaotic, why oh why do hotels particularly in the south do this. There were plenty of staff, why not adopt a waitress service. Check in was efficient but why put the member of staff with poor english diction on reception.