- Very Good
- 104 guest reviews
"Accommodation was fine. A bit too basic for what I expected for Ramada. Rooms looked tiered and teenage daughters room had a small leak in b..."
"Very clean and tidy. Staff were very polite. Would defaintly stay again thank you..."
"The Reception and Restaurant, staff were friendly and very accommodating, even if we had a short stay...."
"Needed a reasonably priced hotel at short notice allowing us time to teach London with limited stress. Excellent choice, staff polite and ve..."
"I was looking for a hotel near the Harry Potter Studio Tour and I found this last minute. According to the googlemap, it is only 14 min walk..."
About the hotel
Located between junction 2 & 4 of the M1, just 3 miles from Edgeware Tube Station, 6 miles from Wembley Stadium and 9 miles from London City Centre the Ramada London North is an ideal place for both leisure and business requirements. The Hotel offers its own licensed bar with a plasma TV providing sky sports. Free parking and Wi-Fi facilities when you book this hotel.
All air conditioned contemporary bedrooms with all amenities you require for a comfortable stay including 32 inch flat screen Freeview televisions. The Ramada Hotel London North M1 is a modern contemporary hotel which boasts 200 en-suite bedrooms of a larger than average size for London Hotels. The Junction restaurant where you will find a variety of evening meals at great value. Hotel offers full buffet breakfast and continental Please be aware entrance to the hotel is via m1 motor way only. Some satnav's may direct you via a different route, please ignore and use M1 motorway JCT 2-4. For added value all children under the age of 12 years stay free and have breakfast included!!
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Dear Guest, PLEASE BE AWARE ENTRANCE TO THE HOTEL IS VIA M1 MOTOR WAY ONLY . SOME SATNAV'S MAY DIRECT YOU VIA A DIFFERENT ROUTE, PLEASE IGNORE AND USE M1 MOTORWAY JCT 2-4 . Pets are not allowed The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Not very comfy beds but decent location.
Better off in a premier inn
Basic, no frills
Accommodation was fine.
A bit too basic for what I expected for Ramada. Rooms looked tiered and teenage daughters room had a small leak in bathroom but as it was late and we just needed a bed, we didn't make an issue. Breakfast ok, but basic. No choice of eggs. Fire alarm also went off early morning and woke us up earlier than we wanted to but I guess this can happen.