- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The staff were beyond helpful. So pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. The concierge on duty that night was an angel in disguise when..."
"If you are looking for a luxury break I don't think you will be able to find anywhere better. The room was beautiful with the most comfortab..."
"Stayed here for a birthday treat the spa was fantastic could not fault it in any way..."
About the hotel
An ivy-clad country retreat, set in 123 acres of rolling Surrey parkland, an outstanding spa and with two award-winning restaurants Pennyhill Park Hotel & The Sp is the ultimate British five star destination. Wonderfully located between Ascot, Sunningdale and Wentworth and still only 45 minutes from the centre of London, it offers everything from unmatchable spa treatments, tennis and it's own golf course to incredible wines, the finest dining and impeccable service, making it a very pretty penny.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were beyond helpful.
So pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. The concierge on duty that night was an angel in disguise when we arrived in the rain, vintage Bentley in tow, and had car park problems.
A perfect weekend
If you are looking for a luxury break I don't think you will be able to find anywhere better.
The room was beautiful with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and had everything you could possibly want from a jacuzzi bath with t.v.to a computer pad on the desk. The food at the Latymer restaurant was all and more than you would expect from a 2 michelin star chef but the breakfast was equally good. We did not use the spa but it looked beautiful. This is not the cheapest place to eat or stay but if you want to be pampered in luxury, this is the place.