- 4 guest reviews
"Plas Dinas was a very pleasant stay and a beautiful old property. The rooms were stunning and well appointed even including an iPod connecte..."
"Excellent hotel, super service, lovely rooms and food. What more can I say but book up your in for a treat...."
"This is a wonderfully elegant and stylish place to stay where nothing is too much trouble for the very friendly hosts. Spotlessly clean. The..."
"We only stayed two nights but everything was excellent. This is our second stay and we will definitely return...."
About the hotel
Plas Dinas Country House is just 2 miles from Caernarfon, with its world famous castle, this hotel is steeped in Royal history. Once the family home of the Armstrong-Jones family, Lord Snowdon and Princess Margaret were frequent visitors here. The hotel retains much of the original furniture and memorabilia.
Fantastic food and wine - superb sea and mountain views. Evening meals are available Tuesday - Saturday if booked 24 hours in advance. Check in time is strictly between 4pm and 10pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Country house with loads of character
Plas Dinas was a very pleasant stay and a beautiful old property.
The rooms were stunning and well appointed even including an iPod connected to the TV preloaded with a good selection of movies should you get the time to watch one. Would definitely recommend to others.
Fantastic.. Really special
Excellent hotel, super service, lovely rooms and food.
What more can I say but book up your in for a treat.