- 10 guest reviews
"I have stayed at this hotel on many occasions in the past as it is nearby family in Berkshire. The staff are very pleasant. However, the hot..."
"Overall standard of Hotel very good although my room and bar area looking a little tired and in need of an updated look to bring it in line..."
"The room itself was nice. However the bed was lumpy every time I moved you could hear the springs. The bathroom well, the shower very little..."
"Basic friendly accommodation . Great for the price...."
"It is a basic 3 star hotel with little that is above average. The room temperature ranged from freezing to roasting. There were a couple of..."
About the hotel
A privately owned establishment, Dial House is well equipped for the business traveller but equally suited for leisure breaks. Dial House Hotel for many years has offered high levels of hospitality and service. Mid-way between Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham and Camberley.
The hotel is just 40 minutes by rail to London. The nineteen tastefully furnished en-suite luxury bedrooms are all equipped with remote colour television, FREE High speed wireless ADSL internet access, direct dial telephone with voicemail facilities, modem point ,tea and coffee making facilities and hair dryer. Restaurant & Bar. Lounge/bar area -offer FREE wireless high speed internet access.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
30% would recommend it to a friend
Recent stay at Dial House Hotel
I have stayed at this hotel on many occasions in the past as it is nearby family in Berkshire.
The staff are very pleasant. However, the hotel is becoming very dated and on this occasion I had no hot water in the shower. The member of staff on duty checked this for me and indeed there was a problem. I appreciate it is very difficult for staff to discover problems if they are not reported, but I do feel there should be a method of doing a weekly check on facilities by the staff.
Avoid room 20
The reason for the title was that the room which had to be accessed from outside was close to the hotel office and kitchen, so we were disturbed by noises all through the night including from the room above and from people walking past our door.
So my husband & I will not be staying there again.