- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"The stay in the hotel was to visit friends living in the area. The hotel was very clean and staff were very welcoming. We stayed in the same..."
"Rooms were basic but clean, could do with new carpets and a coat of paint but overall a good hotel. Breakfast in the first morning was excel..."
"Room was good, clean and value for money. Night reception not very helpful forgot to register door card to room, so had to make trip down to..."
"The location, accommodation and the staff made our stay most enjoyable. The staff do not appear to have to 'put-on' a I am enjoying my job a..."
"Check in was a breeze with very friendly staff. Room was large, clean and airy with everything you need including a good sofa to sit on. The..."
About the hotel
Campanile Bradford is 3 star hotel, conveniently located within a short distance of both Leeds and Bradford city centres, 10 miles from Leeds Bradford International Airport and ideally placed for exploring the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. The hotel has 130 en-suite bedrooms, equipped with large double bed or 2 single beds, large working desk, 32" flat screen LED Freeview HD televisions , tea and coffee making facilities, and Wireless Internet throughout the hotel, charges may apply. 2 accessible rooms are also available, these have a lower bath with shower over.
A bath seat can be supplied. We do not have wet rooms or stand alone showers. Guests can also enjoy the Restaurant, with room service, a bar, conference facilities and free car park on-site. WiFi access is charged at £3. 00 per 24 hours. Ideal for visiting Yorkshire Dales and Bronte Country, Elland Road Ground and Bradford Bulls/City Ground, IMAX (TV and National Museum of Photography), Bradford Theatres, Bradford University and much more. Bradford Interchange and Forster Square Railway Station are just 2. 5 miles away, and Leeds Bradford International Airport is only 8 miles away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- 18/05/2016 to 30/05/2025 - Breakfast served between 6.30am- 9.30am Monday to Friday. Weekends/Bank Holidays Breakfast served between 7.00am- 11.00am. Small well behaved dogs permitted, £5.00 per dog, please advise upon booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The stay in the hotel was to visit friends living in the area.
The hotel was very clean and staff were very welcoming. We stayed in the same hotel about 2yrs prior to our most recent visit. The hotel is very located with easy access to the motorway network in the area. A very enjoyable stay.
Could be a nice place but it looked like a mud fight had taken place in the corridors - very shabby.
My room had a hole in the wall and the curtain was hanging off the rail