- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"The "club" offers isolated cabins on their grounds which hold 1 double bed, 2 single beds and 1 double pullout couch. The cabin easily fitte..."
"Went for long weekend with 2 adults, 2 kids (8 & 12 yrs) and dog on 19h September 2015. Couldn't fault the chalet or equipment. Very clean...."
"Whole family had a great holiday location is ideal and accommodation is excellent...."
"Chalet was basic but adequate and bedrooms small however the outlook through the woodland and the general atmosphere is very peaceful and to..."
"Excellent holiday - chalets were clean and roomy - beautiful conservatory for eating meals whilst all ducks look in looking to be fed - my g..."
About the hotel
A nature lover's paradise set in 35 acres of peaceful silver birchwood between the Cairngorm Mountains and the temperate coast of the Moray Firth. Lochanhully is a small secluded resort, with its own trout lochan (lake) and is situated close to Loch Garten where magnificent ospreys can be seen nesting in the Spring. The resort is close to Aviemore and the terrific family attraction of Landmark Visitor Heritage Centre at Carrbridge.
- Cots available, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Video/DVD Library
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 17:00 21:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Not ideal for short stays
The "club" offers isolated cabins on their grounds which hold 1 double bed, 2 single beds and 1 double pullout couch.
The cabin easily fitte...
McDonald Lochanhully Woodland Club
Went for long weekend with 2 adults, 2 kids (8 & 12 yrs) and dog on 19h September 2015.
Couldn't fault the chalet or equipment. Very clean....