- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"William welcomed us after our very long journey he was very professional and personable...."
"The accommodation was central to staying near my daughter who is attending college in Sidcup and allowed me to see clients in london on both..."
"Room was clean and bed comfy, standard Travelodge style, nothing fancy but all fine. Downside was being above a Waitrose express and directl..."
"Friendly staff. Room was a good size and clean. Bathroom the same. Parking is an issue - there are only a couple of spaces designated for Tr..."
"Parking car was a big problem.I was told when I booked that parking was available at the back of hotel.This was not true. Parked on high Str..."
About the hotel
Our London Sidcup hotel is in a great location, right on the high street with lots of shops and restaurants on hand. Queen Mary's Hospital is just 10 minutes’ walk away and UCL Chislehurst is close by, too. It's a short walk to the riverside parkland of Foots Cray Meadows and the Red House, the iconic home of William Morris, is 11 minutes' drive away.
You're within easy reach of London and the south east, half a mile from Sidcup train station.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel.
All bedrooms in this hotel have ensuite shower rooms.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from the charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
William welcomed us after our very long journey he was very professional and personable.
Business trip including visiting family
The accommodation was central to staying near my daughter who is attending college in Sidcup and allowed me to see clients in london on both days of my stay.
The staff were very courteous and helpful and the room was quiet at night and was very clean and of a good standard.