- 55 guest reviews
"Exactly what I was looking for. A clean room, comfortable bed, no frills. In the middle of downtown Croydon so there is traffic noise but th..."
"I have stayed at this hotel a few times, I was disappointed about not getting a mat to put on floor or never enough towels. I wonder what I..."
"staff friendly stayed here a lot and have always found it ok..."
"Perfect for anyone going to London on a budget..."
"Staff were extremely nice and approachable. The room itself was very clean, comfortable and spacious. Check-in/check-out was quick and easy...."
About the hotel
Our Croydon Central hotel is right in the heart of this thriving town, close to the big-name shops of the High Street and some top pubs and restaurants. Check out the impressive Croydon Minster, and take a stroll in Wandle Park - both close by. Sports fans are well catered for here, with Crystal Palace stadium nearby and Wimbledon tennis club just a few miles out, while there's great cinema, theatre and live music at Fairfield Halls.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serve breakfast and tasty evening meals.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from the charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Exactly what I was looking for.
A clean room, comfortable bed, no frills. In the middle of downtown Croydon so there is traffic noise but th...
Travelodge London Croydon Central
I have stayed at this hotel a few times, I was disappointed about not getting a mat to put on floor or never enough towels.
I wonder what I...