- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"We booked into the Travelodge, Ipswich after a difficult drive. We were immediately made welcome by staff at reception who answered our ques..."
"I previously stayed at another nearby hotel and I must say I found this accommodation to be inferior in every respect. I would rate the Trav..."
"Nice size double room that was very clean, friendly staff, great location and a 24 hour bar. Only negative point was not having any aircon...."
"Very friendly staff great room just WoW..."
"Firstly, impression I got from booking site was that hotel was close to Marina; it's not. You're on a dingy road with views of car parks. Th..."
About the hotel
Our Ipswich Hotel is just a short walk from many of the town's top sights, including Christchurch Mansion and Wolsey Art Gallery, as well as the bars and restaurants of the buzzing Waterfront area. Ipswich Rail Station is 1. 2 miles from the hotel.
Find out all about the town's past with a trip to the Transport Museum or delve into the designer boutiques around St Peters Street. University Campus Suffolk and Ipswich Town Football Club are also nearby.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals.
Due to the roadside location of this hotel, some external noise may be heard.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and tidy room, friendly and efficient staff
We booked into the Travelodge, Ipswich after a difficult drive.
We were immediately made welcome by staff at reception who answered our questions with good humour. Our room was clean, tidy and comfortable and the breakfast was tasty and plentiful.
My visit to family members locally
I previously stayed at another nearby hotel and I must say I found this accommodation to be inferior in every respect.
I would rate the Travelodge as adequate and comfortable but my first choice would be the other hotel if possible.