- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Moderate amount of dirt could be noticed...."
"Very good stay for 3 weeks...."
"Hotel room was good and clean , warm also through cold spells. Parking is an issue if you arrive late as vans take all the spaces and can be..."
"Hotel is good , usual standard for a travelodge, next to a wetherspoons so handy for food , not easy to spot from road until you pass it , c..."
About the hotel
Our Sunderland Central hotel is just across the Wear from The National Glass Centre and the Stadium of Light and a short walk from The Empire Theatre and the Sunderland Museum and Winter Gardens. Head out of Sunderland to discover the strikingly beautiful beaches at Roker and Seaburn on the way to Souter Lighthouse and The Leas, or head inland for scenic walks in Herrington Country Park. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Useful information Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Sunderland Central