- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Very satisfied with the ease of booking a couple of days in advance. The accommodation was perfectly good, clean and comfortable. Satisfied..."
"My wife and I booked to stay over at the Aldershot Travelodge for 2 nights while we were having work done to our house. Very friendly staff..."
"Very good value for money!..."
"I was disappointed that there was no private smoking area. Standing opposite a pub with aggressive drunks spilling out wasn't particularly p..."
About the hotel
Our Aldershot hotel is just a stone's throw from The Wellington shopping centre, named after the great duke who also has a 40-tonne statue in his honour only a 10-minute stroll from reception. Known as the home of the British army, Aldershot has plenty to offer to fans of military history, including the fascinating Aldershot Military Museum, where you'll find an incredible collection of army vehicles past and present. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Our on-site restaurant and bar serve breakfast and tasty evening meals.
For guests using Sat Navs, we recommend using postcode GU11 3NP. The hotel is located at the junction of Barrack Road and Alexandra Road.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charges.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
To Visit Relative in the Area
Very satisfied with the ease of booking a couple of days in advance.
The accommodation was perfectly good, clean and comfortable. Satisfied...
Very comfortable but a little noisy
My wife and I booked to stay over at the Aldershot Travelodge for 2 nights while we were having work done to our house.
Very friendly staff...